Hey,

We have the Microsoft suite on all of our computers. We also have several
open source programs that are an alternative to Adobe applications. For
example we have Inkscape instead of Illustrator, Gimp instead of Photoshop.
We also have Blender (3d modeling) and Krita (painting). Python is
installed on all of our computers along with Atom for a text editor. For
browsers we have Firefox, Chrome, and Microsoft Edge.

Hope this helps!

Bonnie

--
*Bonnie Gardner, MLIS*
*Technology Librarian*

--
[City of Lewiston]

Notice : This email message is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is
confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the designated
recipient(s). If you are not the designated recipient, retention,
distribution or copying of this email message is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Please reply to the sender if you have received this message in
error, then delete the message.