Jess Farrell, Sheridan Sayles, Meg Tuomala, and I are proud to announce the
release of the BitCuratorEdu Guidelines for Hosting Remote Internships
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iaJUAWE17z2AuSW3RJ8-Ai-clmsJK26RH3R3Jcc5-sA/edit?usp=sharing>
!

These guidelines are aimed at information professionals who wish to provide
remote internship opportunities to students who seek practical experience
in digital curation and preservation. Although the need for remote
internships has recently increased due to COVID-19, hopefully these
guidelines will also support ongoing efforts to offer remote internships
for students and host institutions that are geographically separated.

We are very grateful for those individuals who submitted comments and
suggested changes during our review period (October 22 - November 20, 2020)
- this feedback was invaluable.

For more information on the BitCuratorEdu project, please see the project
website: https://bitcuratoredu.web.unc.edu/.

--
Hannah Wang | she/her/hers
Educopia Institute