Hello everyone,

CLIR+DLF would like to hear from you about attending in-person events in the fall. Answer this two-question survey to help us understand how to serve our communities best in the coming year. We encourage responses by Friday, February 5. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at [log in to unmask].

Take the two-question survey

Best,

CLIR+DLF

Aliya Reich | she/her/hers

Program Manager for Conferences and Events

🦀 Based in Baltimore, MD

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

2221 South Clark Street, Arlington, VA 22202

443-671-4212