Hello all,

After a wild 2020, planning commences for CLIR/DLF’s 2021 events. The 2021 DLF Forum, Learn@DLF, and NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2021 will take place in St. Louis, Missouri, November 7-11, 2021.

Want to be a part of it? Read on.

For the #DLFforum Planning Committee: Sign up here by Jan. 15.

CLIR’s annual DLF Forum welcomes digital library, archives, and museum practitioners from member institutions and beyond—for whom it serves as a meeting place, marketplace, and congress. Planning committee members help make the Forum a special event every year. All are invited and welcome to participate; you don’t have to be part of a DLF member institution to volunteer, nor do you have to be sure you can attend the events in person (though we hope you can).

We have opportunities available on the following subcommittees:

Curious? Learn more, view time commitments, and join us here

The deadline for completing this form is this Friday, January 15, 2021.

Please don’t hesitate to write us at [log in to unmask] with any specific questions – and hope you’re staying safe and well.

Very best,

Aliya and Team DLF

Aliya Reich | she/her/hers

Program Manager for Conferences and Events

🦀 Based in Baltimore, MD

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

2221 South Clark Street, Arlington, VA 22202

443-671-4212