This email is an invitation to participate in the DLF Assessment Interest Group’s (DLF AIG) working group on metadata in 2021. There is more information about the group below, but first, a few words about participating in DLF AIG.

The only requirement for participation in a DLF AIG working group is a willingness to dig in and devote a small part of your time contributing to the tools, methods, and body of knowledge on digital library assessment. Attendance at the DLF forum is not a requirement for participation in any of the working groups. Additionally, if your institution is not a DLF member, you can still participate. Anyone with an interest in metadata and willingness to participate is welcome to join the DLF AIG Metadata Working Group.

Metadata Working Group Goals for 2020

Here’s what we worked on in 2020!

Metadata Working Group Goals for 2021

We’re still working on setting our goals for 2021, but here are a few things we’re planning:

How can you participate?

For questions about the larger DLF Assessment Interest Group, contact the DLF AIG co-leaders, Sara Rubinow [log in to unmask] and Santi Thompson [log in to unmask]

Thank you for participating in the DLF AIG! Please feel free to forward to any groups you feel might be interested, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions about participating.

Hannah Tarver ([log in to unmask]) & Rachel White ([log in to unmask])

Co-facilitators, Metadata Working Group