Hi Asa,

Since today’s call is an open-topic discussion, we won’t be recording so as to not impede discussion among attendees, though you will be able to catch up with shared notes on the meeting agenda.

Best,

Gayle

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Arlington, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys