I want to attend; however, I have a standing meeting Wednesday, January 27 at 1 p.m. CST.

If the meeting is canceled, I will attend.

Phyllis Earles

University Archivist

Head, Special Collections/Archives Department, room 505

John B. Coleman Library

Prairie View A&M University

P. O. Box 519 - MS #1040

Prairie View, TX  77446-0519