Have you considered the State Electronic Records Initiative (SERI) videos
produced for CoSA? They started as PowerPoints, were imported into
Captivate, and then published to YouTube. I have the Captivate files, which
can be used within an LMS. If you want that format, just let me know. You
can add quizzes to them for your own use if you like. The Captivate
versions were also exported in HTML5 and were posted here
https://archives.utah.gov/community/SERI/SERI-resources.html. Others are
still in process of production or being approved for publication, but
should be out soon. They provide a general overview of the issues related
to digital preservation, and the intended audience is for archivists just
starting to learn about the complexities, and perhaps records officers in
government agencies wanting to know more. Some parts are a little
technical, but most people should be able to follow along. The first six
reflect a multi-day training program held in Puerto Rico that was adapted
for general use. Others are being added to delve into specific concepts a
little more deeply.

Elizabeth Perkes
Electronic Records Archivist
Utah State Archives