Since January 2021, the NDSA Coordinating Committee unanimously voted to welcome three new members<https://ndsa.org/membership/members/>. Each of these members bring a host of skills and experience to our group. Please help us to welcome:

  *   Arkivum<https://arkivum.com/>: Arkivum is recognized internationally for its expertise in the archiving and digital preservation of valuable data and digitized assets in large volumes and multiple formats.
  *   Colorado State University Libraries<https://lib.colostate.edu/>: Colorado State University Libraries’ digital preservation activities has focused on web archiving, targeted born-digital collecting, along with collection development and preservation guidelines for its digital repository.
  *   Vassar College Libraries<https://library.vassar.edu/>: Vassar College Libraries are committed to supporting a framework of sustainable access to our digital collections and to participate locally, nationally, and globally with other cultural and professional organizations and institutions in efforts to preserve, augment, and disseminate our collective documentary heritage.

Each organization has participants in one or more of the various NDSA interest and working groups<https://ndsa.org/groups/>, so keep an eye out for them on your calls and be sure to give them a shout out. Please join me in welcoming our new members. A complete list of NDSA members<https://ndsa.org/membership/members/> is on our website<https://ndsa.org>.

In future, NDSA is moving to a quarterly process for reviewing membership applications. Announcements for new members will be scheduled accordingly.

~ Nathan Tallman, Vice Chair of the NDSA Coordinating Committee<https://ndsa.org/about/leadership/>
--
Nathan Tallman
Digital Preservation Librarian