Please consider filling out this survey

Happy New Year!

We don’t know about you, but this pandemic has us feeling like we have all the time in the world AND not a minute to spare.

Our hope is that you can find about 20 minutes to help in our effort to document the impact of caregiving on our profession.

We are broadly defining caregiving to mean “any person who takes care of another person, young, old or sick.” This could be as intimate as caring for an elder relative in their home; financially supporting adult care for an aging parent; or raising children.

We want to be sure that you and yours are reflected in the data, which means getting a large enough sample size (so apologies if you are seeing this cross listed from someplace else).

Thank you in advance for your time; do not hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions. You can take the survey here: Cost of Care Survey Link

Be well in 2021,

Alexis Braun Marks, Rachael Dreyer, Jennifer Johnson, and Michelle Sweetser

KRISTA OLDHAM CLEMSON UNIVERSITY

University Archivist

Clemson University LibrariesSpecial Collections and Archives

864-656-4751

Pronouns: She, her, hers