All

We are looking to implement an internal digital preservation training program for several constituencies of staff, from an introduction to concepts for non-digital practitioners and executives to risk identification and mitigation to deep dive training in formats and standards. We've identified 11 distinct staff roles and 13 training goals related to the various roles.

I am curious what programs you all have in place for staff training. Do you cover digital preservation in your onboarding or annual training programs? Do you cover digital preservation in staff development programs? Do you have digital preservation training modules in an LMS available to staff? Do you target modules to different staff groups? Do you rely on SOPs for individual staff training rather than having training modules or outside trainers?

Any information would be helpful, even if the answer is that you don't have format programs.

Best,
Leslie