Happy New Year everyone!
I hope 2021 is starting off great for you.  With the hecticness of the new year, we are moving the meeting to next Wednesday, January 13, at the new later time of 1:00 p.m. EST.  Since it is the first of the year, it is also a time of planning and change:

1.       NDSA leadership recently changed with Bradley Daigle finishing his term as Chair and Dan Noonan starting his term

2.       Reflection moment - with the start of the year, it lends to taking the time to stop and reflect on the past activities and how it relates to the overall NDSA mission.  It can help determine the course for the upcoming year.  In order to do that, we need your feedback!  A survey will be sent to you shortly that can help us determine the direction for 2021 and discuss at the January 13 meeting.
 We look forward to a great year!
Meeting information from January 13

Zoom link: https://clirdlf.zoom.us/j/91420439<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__clirdlf.zoom.us_j_914204392&d=DwMFaQ&c=slrrB7dE8n7gBJbeO0g-IQ&r=XHsbA-JmWdN4BncHenIG8Wbm3JKzxA1hI4Tg4kwAbhM&m=iID0Lersxikyn3GXKQe_2rnIShhrtKIDeWiAjDEOKK4&s=Kip9VL1iYgdXm8YU1q7lzDnjowS9H8HfoYzJHr2pb4o&e=>

Meeting ID: 914 204 392

Password: DLFzoom

Telephone:

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)