Not going to make it today. We have been without power for over 12 hours, Texas isn't use to snow.  Currently sitting in the car charging my phone. This would be nothing up north but folks driving in this stuff down here scares me. Hopefully we will get power tonight.

Sent from my smartphone but may contain many errors since my thumbs, autocorrect, and keyboard don't like each other

-------- Original message --------
From: "Dykas, Felicity A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 1/11/21 9:24 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-STANDARDS] Reminder: NDSA Standards and Practices meeting, January 11, 2021

Happy New Year!

The January meeting of the NDSA Standards and Practices IG will be a working meeting. Members are interested in developing a clearinghouse of policy statements, including templates. In January we are going to work together to develop a spreadsheet of existing policies. We will use these to develop templates at a future meeting.

Monday, January 11, 2021

Noon Central
1:00 pm Eastern

Zoom information:

Join Zoom Meeting: https://clirdlf.zoom.us/j/403183728?pwd=Y01yVEFyZVBRb213SUJMUzlZODRvQT09

    Meeting ID: 403 183 728
    Password: DLFzoom

One tap mobile
        +13017158592,,403183728# US (Germantown)
        +13126266799,,403183728# US (Chicago)

     Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)