Our thanks to everyone who attended the open meeting in December. The
video of that meeting is now available on DCMI’s youtube account. [0]

DCMI is holding a second open meeting to accommodate the Asia/Pacific
community. This meeting will be held at 05:00 UTC. Some local times are:

     San Francisco (PST): Feb 17 9pm,
     Berlin (CET): Feb 18 6am,
     Singapore (SGT): Feb 18 1pm,
     Tokyo (JST): Feb 18 2pm,
     Sydney (AEDT): Feb 18 4pm,
     Wellington (NZDT): Feb 18 6pm

We hope you can attend. Sign up on Zoom at this URL and you will be
given the link for the meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting Registration
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86727242689?pwd=d25sYzVkOWNzemI2V2JBbGl5dldMUT09

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with
instructions for joining the meeting.

This meeting will include some updates to the work of the DCMI Tabular
Application Profile. We expect to release a beta version in the near future.

There is a primer [1] for the proposed profile template [2] and a
vocabulary definition document. [3] We also have some proofs of concept
in the “examples” folder. [4]

Discussion and work plans are at the project mailing list [5] and in
github issues [6]. We welcome any and all participation in the work.

[0] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDsJU5P5xQY
[1] https://github.com/dcmi/dctap/blob/main/TAPprimer.md
[2] https://github.com/dcmi/dctap/blob/main/TAPtemplate.csv
[3] https://github.com/dcmi/dctap/blob/main/TAPvocabulary.md