Hello everyone,

You still have until Friday to sign up to be a social event host for
Code4Lib 2021! We are still searching for Community Gathering hosts in
particular. Take some time to read the descriptions below and fill out the
form at https://forms.gle/vBzgW3nfbwfXmoqt6 if you are interested.

Thank you,
The Code4Lib 2021 Social Activities Committee