We're currently underway in a major web site redesign at my library. We're a Voyager/Summon house, so we're looking for any examples of the following?

  *   Do any of you utilize search scopes (Books, Articles, All, etc.) on your main search box on your homepage?
     *   For Voyager?
     *   For Summon?
  *   Have any of you implemented a bento box-style search results page? Any advice on connecting with Voyager, Summon, LibGuides, or other common tools?

Reply directly to me or on the list. If there's interest, I'll try to share out the collected responses.

Katherine (Kate) Deibel | PhD
Inclusion & Accessibility Librarian
Syracuse University Libraries
T 315.443.7178