Happy Monday! I am writing on behalf of the NDSA to invite you to consider
volunteering on the Task Force on Membership Engagement and Recruitment.
The focus of the Task Force will be to examine membership engagement,
benefits/drawbacks of the current model type, and recruitment efforts of
the NDSA. Through research and surveying members of the consortium, a
primary goal of the Task Force is to provide recommendations that will move
the NDSA towards a culture that is more inclusive, collaborative,
intentional, and that has well defined metrics around recruitment and
engagement. If interested, please complete the form, which can be found here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSerlt8ayhCd7Puq_7RBHzeB-d6Lri6E3TlLUIa3Jglj5HSnBg/viewform>by
March 5, 2021. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact
me. Be well.

Best regards,

Jes
--

Jessica C. Neal, MLIS

Sterling A. Brown Archivist

Williams College

https://specialcollections.williams.edu

t:413 597 2526

pronouns:she|her|hers

“I wanted to understand my people. I wanted to understand what it meant to
be [Black]. What the qualities of life were. With their imagination, they
combine two great loves: the love of words and the love of life. Poetry
results.” - Sterling A. Brown