Happy February everyone!

Will Jimmy the Groundhog see his shadow?  (I'm from Wisconsin so he's my prognosticator!)  Either way, the Contest IG monthly meeting is on Wednesday, Feb. 3, at 1:00 p.m. EST.

Following the last productive meeting, we are building in time for everyone to meet one another and participate in shaping the direction of the interest group at this upcoming meeting.  Come join the adventure!

To help with the upcoming planning, please take time and give us your input with this short survey https://forms.gle/4eCgrppYP79Ujz368<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__forms.gle_4eCgrppYP79Ujz368&d=DwMGaQ&c=slrrB7dE8n7gBJbeO0g-IQ&r=XHsbA-JmWdN4BncHenIG8Wbm3JKzxA1hI4Tg4kwAbhM&m=mVzbKnuEJz2ctgWEZpXudP8XimoeU3KRBPbpiUUOnZM&s=dziCeC5_m88qxivq0fcL15fDRpQ1OCTpamVfLYYt5Tg&e=>

We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!
Brenda

BRENDA L. BURK   CLEMSON UNIVERSITY

Head of Special Collections
Clemson University Libraries' Special Collections & Archives
Strom Thurmond Institute Building, 230 Kappa St.
Clemson, SC  29634
864.656.5176 (o)
864.387.9491 (c)
http://libraries.clemson.edu/specialcollections/