Are you still on the fence about signing up to share something at this
year's "show and tell" Community Gathering on March 22nd? Thinking about
showing off your craft but want just a *little* more time to figure out
what to share with the community? You're in luck - we're extending the call
for talent deadline to March 8th. Go forth and fill out the interest form
<https://forms.gle/z9RPURMRzEoW3ZHY7> and share what you created or love,
be it art, music, writing, collecting, off-hours tinkering, or letting your
kid have their moment in the spotlight after all those months trying to
crash your online meetings. Come one, come all, and share what you got!

As always, if you have any questions about the format before you fill out
the form, please email [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
The Code4Lib 2021 Social Activities Committee