From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Pennington, Buddy D. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 1:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Background on library lab computers

This might fall outside the scope of this list but I was wondering if anyone out there with public computers for student use in their library has implemented library-related background images on the machines. Ours are the standard Windows blue background and there is some discussion about changing that periodically to promote library services or events. I'm on the fence about whether this is a good idea or not.

Buddy Pennington
Head of Electronic Resources & Systems
University Libraries
University of Missouri - Kansas City