If it were me, I’d write a script that fills an S3 bucket with HTML files containing

...and nice body content that points users to handle destination. Then throw a CloudFront distribution in front of it, change the DNS, and call it a day. You’ll spend a couple bucks a month for storage and bandwidth, but the ultimate control stays with the institution.

Peter