Hello all,

We are now accepting proposals for the 2021 IIIF Annual Conference, taking
place June 22-24 online. The due date for submissions is *April 2nd*. Further
details regarding submissions, including requirements, resources for
finding collaborators, and a submission form, can be found on our site:
https://iiif.io/news/2021/03/03/CFP/

The Program Committee is looking for proposals in the following forms:

   -

   1 to 2 hour regional meetings/showcases (this is a new option for 2021,
   details on what these may entail here
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/13XPk_sOeL7N6hn-NM8-5hOWYI3hqnOJ6YIkIxxAes3U/edit?usp=sharing>
   )
   -

   6 minute pre-recorded lightning talks
   -

   15 minute presentations (plus 5 minutes for questions for a total of 20
   minutes)
   -

   1 to 1.5 hour open blocks (could be a panel session or series of
   presentations grouped around a theme)

We encourage showcasing developments in IIIF and are especially interested
in developments in the following areas:

   -

   Experiences implementing version 3.0 of the Image and Presentation APIs
   -

   IIIF Audio/Visual use cases and implementations
   -

   IIIF and STEM resources
   -

   National efforts which include a IIIF component
   -

   The IIIF implementation spectrum: large-scale or small-scale projects
   -

   Interoperability in IIIF contexts and beyond
   -

   Teaching and learning examples and best practices using IIIF resources
   -

   Implementations of IIIF outside of North America/Europe
   -

   Annotation, including full-text or academic use cases
   -

   Discovering IIIF resources
   -

   IIIF communities (3D, archives, museums, etc.)
   -

   Linked Open “Usable” Data (LOUD) and IIIF
   -

   Using IIIF material for Machine Learning and AI

Please reach out to us at [log in to unmask] with any questions.

On behalf of the 2021 Program Committee,
Meg

--
Meg O'Hearn
Community and Events Coordinator