From: Gayle Schechter <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 9:01 AM
To: DLF Museums Cohort <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Monthly newsletter & meeting 3/24!

Hello everyone,

In case you missed it, make sure to check out this month’s Museums Cohort newsletter: https://clir.informz.net/informzdataservice/onlineversion/ind/bWFpbGluZ2luc3RhbmNlaWQ9MzI1Njc4MyZzdWJzY3JpYmVyaWQ9Mzk4MDY2Mjgx

Our monthly cohort call takes place next Wednesday, March 24 at 2pm ET/11am PT. This month’s meeting is reserved for our open topic community call, which means the discussion is up to you! If you have a topic you want to make sure we discuss this month, make sure to add it to the meeting agenda ahead of time (though it’s not required to attend!): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pNlE3hpbsqHKDOs9lyQhseJkCRHElXSMGKMpfaZ7U1s/edit#bookmark=id.itwfmfwsulbg

Our bimonthly open topic community calls are NOT recorded in order to encourage as open a dialogue as possible.

Interested in presenting at our April meeting (or any future call)? Make sure to contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to let us know, or just to suggest potential meeting topics or desired speakers.

Looking forward to seeing you all next week!

All the best,
Gayle
--
Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers