Hello everyone,

In case you missed it, make sure to check out this month’s Museums Cohort newsletter: https://clir.informz.net/informzdataservice/onlineversion/ind/bWFpbGluZ2luc3RhbmNlaWQ9MzI1Njc4MyZzdWJzY3JpYmVyaWQ9Mzk4MDY2Mjgx

Our monthly cohort call takes place next Wednesday, March 24 at 2pm ET/11am PT. This month’s meeting is reserved for our open topic community call, which means the discussion is up to you! If you have a topic you want to make sure we discuss this month, make sure to add it to the meeting agenda ahead of time (though it’s not required to attend!): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pNlE3hpbsqHKDOs9lyQhseJkCRHElXSMGKMpfaZ7U1s/edit#bookmark=id.itwfmfwsulbg

Our bimonthly open topic community calls are NOT recorded in order to encourage as open a dialogue as possible.

Interested in presenting at our April meeting (or any future call)? Make sure to contact us at [log in to unmask] to let us know, or just to suggest potential meeting topics or desired speakers.

Looking forward to seeing you all next week!

All the best,

Gayle

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Alexandria, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys

To unsubscribe from the DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT