Hi DLF PET crew! Bonnie Tijerina from Data & Society and I are working on an IMLS grant to create privacy field guides. They will cover seven different topics and are designed to be guides of action, providing tools that any library can use to create healthy privacy practices. Our goal is to have them be applicable to school, public, and academic libraries. We’re working with a graphic design team to format them into visually appealing and workable content with a web version down the line.

We’re aiming to have all seven of the guides ready to send out to test libraries at the end of May/beginning of June. I’ll put out a call later this month for test sites. Right now, we’re in need of reviewers for our last three guides. In this stage we’re asking people to comment on the content, not the formatting or design (they’re just in a Google doc right now).

Please use this form to review each of the guides.  Everyone will have until 3/22 to complete the reviews. You can access the guides here:

Thank you 😊

Erin Berman

Division Director of the Learning Group

Alameda County Library

she/her/hers

510-745-1520

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH