Dear Colleagues,

We’re delighted to share with you the inaugural Educopia Newsletter, a quarterly publication that features events, resources, updates, and announcements from our diverse portfolio of research, consulting, and community cultivation work.

In this first issue, you’ll find: the release of Educopia’s first Community Cultivation guide; updates and resources from the Library Publishing Workflows, BitcuratorEdu, and Next Generation Library Publishing projects; and a round-up of recent posts from our “Making Community Spaces Safer” series

If you’re interested in keeping up with Educopia’s research projects, publications, and events in one place, we invite you to subscribe

Best wishes,

Hannah

--
Hannah Ballard