Just a friendly reminder!

Please join the NDSA Content Interest Group on Wednesday, March 3, 1:00 p.m. EST for “Content Exchange,” one of our new meeting modes in which members drive the discussion on a topic of interest.

We will engage in a group discussion focused on providing digital preservation services or infrastructure for a variety of content producers. These may include data producers such as researchers or research projects, librarians who purchase assets such as data sets, special collections curators, archivists or others. We will explore topics such as: transfers from distinctive groups, relationship building, reporting. Please come prepared to share information about your own experience and to give, receive or solicit feedback from colleagues on the call!
Walker Sampson, Digital Archivist, at University of Colorado, will facilitate the discussion.

Meeting information

 Meeting notes available at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ew5Ahid9eNto3T9Yk6pLWOko53rhIdTeJ_LbHItXVbE/edit

 Zoom link: https://clirdlf.zoom.us/j/91420439

Meeting ID: 914 204 392