From: The NDSA infrastructure working group list <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Eric Lopatin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 1:44 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [NDSA-INFRASTRUCTURE] REMINDER: March NDSA IIG Call, 3/15

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder for our upcoming NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group call on Monday, March 15, at 3pm ET on Zoom

Andrew Woods, previously a long-standing technical lead at Fedora and now at Harvard University, will be leading us in a discussion on OCFL.

If you have any specific questions you would like Andrew to address, please take a few minutes to write them down and reply, and I’ll forward them on to him beforehand.

Call-in info below:

All best,

Eric

Eric Lopatin | Product Manager, Digital Preservation

California Digital Library | University of California Curation Center (UC3)