Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder for our upcoming NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group call on Monday, March 15, at 3pm ET on Zoom

Andrew Woods, previously a long-standing technical lead at Fedora and now at Harvard University, will be leading us in a discussion on OCFL.

If you have any specific questions you would like Andrew to address, please take a few minutes to write them down and reply, and I’ll forward them on to him beforehand.

Call-in info below:

All best,

Eric

Eric Lopatin | Product Manager, Digital Preservation

California Digital Library | University of California Curation Center (UC3)