I'm trying to add the "Search" tool to File Explorer.

I've Googled this and tried to follow many ways to do this but I never see
in my File Explorer what they posted on forums, etc.

My goal is when I open FE I can see that tiny calendar in the upper right
of FE which I can click and then search my hazd drive by Yesterday, Today,
last week, etc.

No matter what I try that calendar never appears.

I then tried to "Customize the Ribbon. Again I followed many posts online,
none worked.

Would anyone whose accomplished this please share the steps + graphics of
those steps?

Thank you so much.

Charles.