The Dublin Core work on tabular application profiles (DC TAP) has been
published as a stable draft [1] and announced on the Dublin Core site.
[2] The DC TAP has 12 elements/columns that can express the basic
requirements for APs representing metadata entities, properties,
property cardinality, value type, and additional constraints on value types.

These elements fulfill basic profile needs but obviously not every
possible feature of a profile. It’s our hope that many more functions
can be fulfilled with extensions to this simple set. The working group
is creating a “cookbook” of possible solutions to additional
requirements, some of which come out of this community, e.g. indicating
order of values; allowing alternate value types; and others.

We will continue to announce milestones to this channel and welcome
comments and suggestions. Information on how to comment is in the draft,
and links to more documents can be found in the blog post.

[1]
https://www.dublincore.org/groups/application_profiles_ig/dctap_primer/
<https://www.dublincore.org/groups/application_profiles_ig/dctap_primer/>
[2] https://www.dublincore.org/blog/2021/draft_tap_specification/