Hi my esteemed listmates,

Thank you so much for your continued and generous insights about tech
troubleshoots.

Here’s a new one I’d so appreciate your thoughts and suggestions addressing.

We’d like one co-worker at a different branch library sitting at his desk
to view us using (learning to use) a camera attachment (gimbal) as we walk
around our other branch library.

I’m wondering if we can do that via Zoom or another online tool so that
co-worker sitting at his desk could watch us make mistakes and share in
real time what we’re doing wrong and how to immediately correct those
mistakes?

It would be a kind of remote learning in-house with real time viewing and
feedback.

Has anyone does this via a cell phone and selfie-stick?

Software recommends for this?

Thank you so much for any and all creative thoughts!

Best,

Charles.