Hi Kayla,

I don't know of a cloud database tool that has a built-in network visualization, per se, but in case it's helpful, there are several cloud-based network visualization tools that might be able to work with the data from the database:

* https://graphcommons.com/
* https://kumu.io/
* https://flourish.studio/

Cursory googling suggests some people having tried to connect Kumu and Airtable, but I'm not seeing documentation from those projects. I think Flourish includes the ability to connect to a live CSV, so maybe Airtable could serve that CSV for Flourish, but that's only on the higher tier accounts.

Best,
Angela