Dear DLF Colleagues,

Educopia Institute is pleased to share a new job announcement!

We are now hiring a Project and Editorial Coordinator for the Cita Press: Getting Fit project who will manage daily project activities as well as provide research and editorial assistant to Cita’s Founder and Art Director.

The Project and Editorial Coordinator will monitor deadlines, track project metrics, assist with the documentation of project outcomes, update Cita Press website content, coordinate with the Advisory Board and assist with community outreach. The position will also be responsible for editing English language texts, writing press releases, answering emails, and drafting social media posts.

This position requires a part-time (30hrs/week) commitment for 24 months (2021-2023), starting as soon as possible. The position is remote with a base salary of $41,250 per year, paid vacation days and holidays, as well as insurance options and retirement match options.

To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, and three professional references to [log in to unmask].

We will begin reviewing applications on April 19, 2021 and we will continue to welcome applications until the position is filled.

About the Cita Press: Getting Fit project:

The Cita Press: Getting Fit project (led by Educopia Institute in partnership with Cita Press and generously funded by The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation), seeks to build organizational capacity for Cita Press through a series of community cultivation activities including: documenting and refining the long-term vision for the press; assessing current infrastructure; supporting further engagement and growth of Cita’s community of readers and contributors; supporting the development and convening of Cita’s Advisory Board; and determining a fundraising strategy and organizational model for Cita.

--
Jessica Meyerson
Deputy Director | Educopia Institute

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Working from Austin, TX
jessica[at]educopia[dot]org | 512-864-4575