Registration is now open for the 16th annual Open Repositories Conference to be held via Zoom on June 7th -10th at http://openrepos2021.eventbrite.com

See https://or2021.openrepositories.org/programme/ for a preliminary schedule. Keynote speakers will include:

Workshops will be held on June 7th with the main conference programming beginning on June 8th. Workshop space is limited so there will be a cap on registration for each of the workshops. Some of these are also at conflicting times so please read the times carefully before signing up.

Registration is free. Once you have registered, you will be provided with information on how to access the conference on Zoom via Sched about four weeks before the conference begins.

We appreciate the support of our sponsors!

·  The Library Code

·  4Science

·  Atmire

·  Cayuse

Sarah L. Shreeves

Vice Dean

Interim Head of Technology Strategy and Services (TeSS)

University of Arizona Libraries

520.621.0717

Pronouns: she/her/hers