Hello everyone,

In case you missed it, the April DLF Museums Cohort newsletter is now available. Find out more about this month’s call during which we’ll discuss Omeka: https://clir.informz.net/informzdataservice/onlineversion/ind/bWFpbGluZ2luc3RhbmNlaWQ9MzI5NDE3NCZzdWJzY3JpYmVyaWQ9Mzk4MDY2Mjgx

Our monthly cohort call takes place next Wednesday, April 28 at 2pm ET/11am PT. DLF Museums Cohort calls are open to all those with museum interests, regardless of whether you’re affiliated with a DLF member institution. Meeting call-in information is available in our meeting agenda.

Meeting agenda & shared notes doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pNlE3hpbsqHKDOs9lyQhseJkCRHElXSMGKMpfaZ7U1s/edit?usp=sharing

Best,

Gayle

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Alexandria, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys

To unsubscribe from the DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT