Apologies for cross-posting.

Last chance to register for the Email Archives: Building Capacity and Community (EA:BCC) Webinar on April 26, 2021, from 2:00 - 3:00 PM (CT).

We invite you to join us and learn more about the EA:BCC Program and the second round of funding! In this webinar, you will have the opportunity to learn more about submitting a proposal application and how your institution or organization can take part in building a community of practice! In addition, we will honor the five institutions that have been awarded grants in the first round, with one of our awardees providing some application tips and a brief overview of their funded program! In case you are unable to attend, this session will be recorded, and you can register to get notified when the recording is available.

You can register for the upcoming webinar at this link, https://forms.illinois.edu/sec/870576938.

P.S. In case you missed our Call for Proposals posting, here are a few important facts about the program:

For more information regarding this opportunity and to apply for an EA:BCC grant, please visit the project website at https://emailarchivesgrant.library.illinois.edu/.

CHRIS PROM

Associate Dean for Digital Strategies

University Library

1408 W. Gregory Drive, #246G | M/C 522

Urbana, IL 61820

www.library.illinois.edu

RUBY LORRAINE MARTINEZ

Email Archives Community Fellow

Office of Digital Strategies

e: [log in to unmask]

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.