hi all,
I have a bazillion data files in Quattro Pro -and- what I had thought was
WordPerfect, but actually they are "Corel Ventura 96 x 96 display font
files" with the .96 file extension and others of similar type (.88, .94,
etc).  I was planning to use a handy tool to bulk convert all of those
files from WP to .DOCX, but since they are not WP files that tool doesn't
work.  I don't see a similar bulk conversion tool for this display font
file type.  If you know of any tools to do this, I'd love to hear about
them.
Thanks!
Amy

--

Amy C. Schuler (she/her)
Director, Information Services & Library

Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies | 2801 Sharon Turnpike | Millbrook, NY
www.caryinstitute.org