i think it would be fantastic if the existing links from the About page
were made more prominent and/or updated to emphasize that this is an
authoritative document.

i admit to not understanding the question about "draft" vs "official", or
the scare quotes. i think we should avoid undermining the status of this
long standing and painstakingly maintained piece of community
infrastructure.

- tamsin