I encourage us all to make a good-faith read of this text:

"Code4Lib seeks to provide a welcoming, professionally engaging, fun, and
safe conference (and ongoing community) experience for everyone. We do not
tolerate harassment in any form. Discriminatory language and imagery,
including sexual or sexualized language and imagery, is not appropriate for
any event venue, including talks, or any community channel such as the
chatroom or mailing list.

Harassment is understood as any behavior that threatens or demeans another
person or group, or that produces an unsafe environment. It includes
offensive verbal comments or non-verbal expressions related to gender,
gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability,
physical appearance, body size, race, age, religious or political beliefs;
sexual, sexualized, or discriminatory images in public (including online)
spaces; deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following; harassing
photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events;
inappropriate physical contact; and unwelcome sexual attention."

... such that it intends "religious or political beliefs" to make clear
that neither politics nor religion excuse harassment in our community, and
is not trying to create an ethnicity loophole by referring to race as one
of the subjects of harassment. I don't think there is any reason to suspect
antisemitism is acceptable to the community, and I am confident that the
CSS would treat a report of antisemitic harrassment as seriously as they
would any other.

However, if you've felt that the text should clarify these points, others
may as well! I've opened a change request:
https://github.com/code4lib/code-of-conduct/pull/91 following the
contribution instructions at https://github.com/code4lib/code-of-conduct.
It suggests two amendments to the text:
1. Updating the second sentence of the second paragraph to begin with "It
includes, but is not limited to,"
2. Adding ethnicity to the enumerated examples of subjects of harassment

- Ben