Try ebay - Free UK Genealogy sold one a couple of years ago, and I guess
that many who bought them for personal genealogy projects are now getting
rid of them as they downsize.

Cheers,

Pat

--
*- -*

*Dr Pat Reynolds*
Executive Director

A Charitable Incorporated Organisation registered in England and Wales,
number 1167484
VAT registration: 233 0105 70

*Join us on social:*
[image: : https://www.facebook.com/FreeUKGEN]
https://www.facebook.com/FreeUKGEN <https://twitter.com/FreeUKGen>
<https://www.instagram.com/freeukgenealogy/>
<https://www.pinterest.co.uk/FreeUKGenealogy/>
Please read our *Privacy Notice*
<https://www.freeukgenealogy.org.uk/files/Documents/Privacy-Notice.pdf> for
information on how we will protect and use your data.

<https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/freeukgenealogy/?utm_campaign=raise-more>

​+44 ​1723 362616  ​ +44 7943 145387
Westwood House,Westwood, Scarborough YO11 2JD, UK