Founded by Christian Haigh & Eva Shang in 2016, Legalist sits at the forefront of AI-enabled legal-asset finance. Backed by YCombinator, Refactor Capital & other Silicon Valley investors, we utilize cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology to invest in litigation-related situations. We use public court records and statistical analysis to invest in impending lawsuits by providing capital to lawyers & plaintiffs who need it most. Legalist currently manages over $200M across multiple legal asset strategies.

As Legalist continues to grow, we are looking for talented innovators to further build out our product, engineering, & investment teams. We are looking to add a Data Engineer to our growing tech team who brings in experience with Git workflows, continuous integration and automated build pipelines.

We are looking for someone who has:

Highly proficient in SQL and Python or similar programming languages.

Experience with cloud environments like GCP, AWS, as well as cloud solutions like Kubernetes, Docker, etc

A background in creating scalable and custom scraping jobs using Scrapy, Nutch or something similar.

Full Job Description here: Data Engineer

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/48221-data-engineer