I usually post job openings, but today I have the pleasure of letting you know that a job has been filled. Please join me in welcoming Jennifer Ferretti, the new senior program officer for the Digital Library Federation! Jennifer is an artist, digital initiatives librarian, founder & principal of We Here, and the keynote speaker for NDSA's Digital Preservation 2020. I know that I am looking forward to meeting Jennifer in June, so take a look at the latest jobs on the Job Board…perhaps there is a new co-worker just waiting to meeting you!

NEW ON THE JOB BOARD

Digital Projects and Data Manager, Stanford University

Metadata Project Coordinator for Archival Collections, Georgetown University

Health Science Center Librarian, Texas A&M University Libraries

Senior Program & Engagement Officer, Data Science & Next-generation Metadata, OCLC

Have a great week!

-----

Erin O'Donnell

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

clir.org | diglib.org | jobs.diglib.org