Hello all,

Here’s a final reminder that the DLF Forum, Digital Preservation, and Learn@DLF Calls for Proposals close tonight at 11:59pm ET.

--

The Council on Library and Information Resources is pleased to announce that we have opened Calls for Proposals for our conferences happening online this November: the Digital Library Federation’s (DLF) Forum, Learn@DLF, and NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2021: Embracing Digitality.

Based on community feedback, we’ve made the decision to take our events online again in 2021. We look forward to new and better ways to come together—as always, with community at the center.

For all events, we welcome submissions from members and nonmembers alike. Students, practitioners, and others from any related field are invited to submit for one conference or multiple (though, different proposals for each, please).

Our events will take place on the following dates:

Learn more about our events and session options on the DLF Blog: https://forum2021.diglib.org/2021/04/08/2021-cfps/

The deadline for all opportunities is Monday, May 17, at 11:59pm Eastern Time.

Direct to the CFPs:

If you have any questions, please write to us at [log in to unmask]. We’re looking forward to seeing you online this fall.

-Team DLF

P.S. Want to stay updated on all things #DLFforum? Subscribe to our Forum newsletter or follow us at @CLIRDLF on Twitter.

Aliya Reich | she/her/hers

Program Manager for Conferences and Events

🦀 Based in Baltimore, MD

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

211 North Union Street Suite 100-PMB1027, Alexandria, VA 22314

443-671-4212