The 2021 DLF Forum call for proposals closed on Monday, and it has me reminiscing about last year's virtual events. If you also want to walk down the Forum memory lane, you can find videos from last year's sessions on the CLIR and DLF YouTube channel, along with great content from past events, DLF working groups, our grant programs, and more. Before you start a Forum binge session, make sure to check out latest jobs on the board!

NEW ON THE JOB BOARD

Digital Library Application Programmer, University of Florida

Digital Project Manager, Indianapolis Public Library

Principal Full-Stack Engineer, Yale University

Have a great week!

-----

Erin O'Donnell

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

clir.org | diglib.org | jobs.diglib.org