The Open Library Foundation is accepting nominations to fill two seats on the OLF Board of Directors. The Open Library Foundation is an all-volunteer community of open-source communities; we are seeking individuals that will help advance our mission to foster, connect, and support open source projects that serve libraries worldwide. The Board welcomes nominees from all quarters, especially those who bring the qualities described below.

If interested, please complete this form by June 10, 2021.

If you have any questions please contact Tom Cramer ([log in to unmask]), President of the OLF Board.

Board Characteristics

Board members are expected to: