Hello,

The DLF Born-Digital Access Working Group (BDAWG)
<https://www.diglib.org/groups/born-digital-access-group/> invites you to
share your institution’s work on providing access to born-digital materials
by adding links to or uploading files of your policies and procedures to
this brief form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8aG2Xj3pqChq1W7FaLJSJ417ez_M4166z425fpAYFuzOUaQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
by June 15, 2021.  We’ll make this snapshot of current documentation about
how repositories are providing access to born-digital archival collection
materials freely available as part of our BDAWG’s larger, open efforts
<https://osf.io/rtnsq/>.  The finished product will contain links to
submitted documentation and provide a sortable and centralized means of
finding information on born-digital access practices among peers.  We
promise it won’t take long to submit your documentation, and contributing
is a great way to help your colleagues. Please send any questions or
comments by email to Lara Friedman-Shedlov: [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Joe, on behalf of the BDAWG Access Documentation sub-team