The BitCurator Consortium (BCC) invites you to explore membership as an opportunity to engage with a growing group of dedicated, community-minded digital archives professionals!

Initially founded in 2014 to build a strong community of practice for the Andrew W. Mellon-funded BitCurator projects, the BCC has matured into a dedicated community of information professionals working together on digital archives, curation, preservation, and forensics topics.

2020 intensified and galvanized how BCC members interact with one another, resulting in increased engagement and new projects. In the last 18 months the BCC...

Hallmarks of the BitCurator Consortium are our welcoming community, our intentional inclusivity of many diverse digital archiving roles, our rich training resources, and our forums for targeted, facilitated conversation and action in digital archiving and curation.The community’s focus is multifaceted, and we cover many tools, processes, and functions that happen outside of the BitCurator environment (examples of our recent community discussions may be found here). If you share an interest in any of these topics, there is a place for you in the community.

We’d love to welcome you to the BCC! Membership is $2,000 per year and organizations can pay for multiple years at once. We also have group memberships available. For more information, please visit our website or contact [log in to unmask].