Ever wondered how to get started with preserving digital materials? Ever wondered who to ask for help and support? What would you ask a panel of digital preservation support networks given the chance?

On 9th June, 1400 – 1530 CEST, as part of International Archives Week<https://www.ica.org/en/events-and-resources/international-archives-week-7-11-june-2021>, the Digital Preservation Coalition (DPC) and International Council on Archives (ICA) are reprising the successful webinar ‘What I wish I knew about Digital Preservation,’<https://www.ica.org/en/iaw2020-webinar-what-i-wish-i-knew-about-digital-preservation> this time focusing on collaboration and networking. The webinar will be a roundtable discussion bringing together experts from around the world to discuss what they (now) know about digital preservation, in particular about their experiences of collaboration and networking in achieving digital preservation goals.

In this webinar, the DPC will introduce the theme of digital preservation before handing over to an expert panel of international collaborators within the digital preservation community. The panellists will each introduce their networks and their own areas of expertise, before answering questions and discussing with attendees how to get started or make progress with digital preservation challenges through collaboration.

The webinar will take place in English, with the option to pre-submit and ask questions in English, Spanish and French.

Register now and pre-submit your questions for the digital preservation collaboration panel.<https://www.dpconline.org/events/iaw-wiwik-collaboration-webinar>

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Sarah Middleton
Head of Communications and Advocacy
Digital Preservation Coalition
37 Tanner Row, York, YO1 6WP

http://www.dpconline.org/
Twitter: @Sarah_DPC

My email hours are Mon – Fri, 08:30 – 14:30 (UK)

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent and does not constitute legal advice.  We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the DPC.
Registered in England No: 4492292