The deadline for contributions to iPRES 2021 is almost upon us, on Monday 31st May.  This was a long extension from what was originally planned and the Programme Committee cannot extend it further.
Nonetheless, our hosts are keen to encourage all the very best contributions, understanding also the pressures of working to a deadline against the disruption of the pandemic.  So, although the 31st May deadline will not be extended, they can offer a few days grace for anyone in the process of submission.
*       If you are ready to submit, please follow the instructions here: https://www.easychair.org/cfp/iPRES2021
*       If you are close to submission but need a short extension, register your intention to submit here: https://forms.gle/QpSQUKvE33VKojN86
Although I am sure our hosts would rather we all submit on time, I very much welcome this innovation and the thoughtfulness it represents.
With every good wish,
William
Dr William Kilbride FSA
Executive Director, The Digital Preservation Coalition

My email hours are 0800-1000 Monday-Friday
http://www.dpconline.org/
@williamkilbride

Celebrating the winners of the Digital Preservation Awards 2020<https://www.dpconline.org/events/digital-preservation-awards>

--
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent and does not constitute legal advice.  We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the DPC. Registered in England No: 4492292